A NEW WAY OF THINKING ABOUT COMPANY FORMATION
A comprehensive service to get your business started and provide invaluable continuous support with huge discounts and our usual superb customer service
Forming a limited company is one of the most important steps towards establishing your new business and there’s a lot more to think about than just obtaining your certificate of incorporation:
- Have you thought about whether your company’s Articles of Association will give the directors and shareholders adequate protection should anything go wrong?
- If there is to be more than one shareholder in your new company have you considered a shareholder agreement to protect you and your family’s interest?
- Are you aware of your legal obligations as a director?
- Do you realise that the law requires that you maintain numerous official records for the company that most company formation agents don’t complete for you? You won’t get these even if you use service provided by Companies House!
- Are you aware that a share certificate is your only true evidence in law of your ownership of shares in your new limited company, and the company is legally obliged to issue certificates within two months of allocation of shares? Again, many agents including Companies House do not produce these for you.
- What happens if you change your address, want to add a new director or change the shareholding in the new company after incorporation?
- Did you realise that any changes following incorporation, even to your home address must be recorded in legally required company documentation and at Companies House?
If any of this makes you think about the process of setting up your new company, then you're not alone…
CompanyPro and CompanyProPlus from Company Registrations Online are first class services for the astute business person who takes their business seriously and we can provide solutions to all of the above questions.
The perfect business start-up package at only £149+vat per annum
A saving of over £350 for services if sold seperately.
Click here to view the the complete list of CompanyPro membership benefits...
Our flagship service offering all the benefits of CompanyPro, with full membership of The Forum of Private Business which includes £50,000 worth of legal expenses insurance from only £249+vat per annum
A saving of over £440 for services if sold separately
Click here for more information about the benefits of upgrading to CompanyProPlus...
Notes: Benefits offered under CompanyPro or CompanyProPlus membership are entirely optional, and there is no obligation to use any specific element of either service
CompanyPro members must comply fully with our Anti Money Laundering requirements. No refund of fees paid will be made should any individual named as a director or shareholder of a company registered under the CompanyPro scheme be unable or unwilling to comply with the Regulations. Read more.
Company Registrations Online Ltd does not provide any insurance advice nor does it deal directly with any fees paid to insurance companies. We act solely as introducers of customers to The Forum of Private Business via whom all insurance products noted above are provided. These services are only available to customers of Company Registrations Online Ltd who sign up to the CompanyProPlus membership scheme.