COMPANY FORMATION PACKAGES
Many company formation agents offer a range of graded services starting with basic entry level incorporations and rising in price to more comprehensive packages that may or may not include completed documentation. Company Registrations Online only supplies complete packages that provide our customers with everything that is required to ensure the company is established correctly and that no further paperwork or form filling is required once we have delivered the documentation to you. Our competitors may say they provide minutes, registers and share certificates, but check before you order elsewhere to see whether they complete these documents. They are a legal requirement.
Many agents and even accountants would advise you that it’s not important and your statutory books can be brought up to date in the future if necessary. This is poor advice, and apart from being a criminal offence, it is often easier said than done to bring records fully up to date many years later. Furthermore, if left unfinished, you may find this causes major problems in the future should you need to disclose your company records for instance when selling your business.
We do not leave you to complete additional paperwork, and we will complete your first minutes, statutory registers and share certificates.
All our packages are fully inclusive of the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation (printed on regulation 160gsm ivory card as part of our Printed Pack)
- Comprehensive bespoke ACRA Approved Articles of Association (see note below)
Certificate and Articles emailed to you immediately upon incorporation (usually within 3 working hours of ordering)
- Printed documents for Hard Copy Packs and/or CD-rom despatched overnight as appropriate
- Statutory Registration Fee included - shown on your invoice as a VAT exempt item
- Fully written up opening Statutory Registers
- Share allotments completed and filed upon incorporation
- Completed Share Certificates
- Stock Transfer forms fully completed (usually applicable only to Ready Made companies)
- Directors, company secretary and registered office all registered at Companies House on the day of incorporation
- Accounting reference date form AA01 electronically filed where required
- Additional Share Classes as required
Our prices may not make us the cheapest option available in the company formation market, but we are by no means the most expensive. We do however, emphasize our quality of service, attention to detail, professional expertise and the highly comprehensive nature of our packages.
Whilst there are many lower cost options available, we must emphasize that most of the cheaper services leave much of the detail for the customer to complete. Please note that particularly when choosing the lower cost option provided directly by Companies House or by budget company formation agents, you will need to spend considerable time or additional cost having your company documentation brought up to the standard required by Law.
Option 1: Printed Pack
- Our most popular package suitable for professional presentation and ease of reference
- All documents provided on paper in a professionally bound package
- Certificate and Articles emailed in advance
- Certificate of Incorporation printed on 160gsm Ivory card
Option 2: CD Pack
- The space-saving option
- All the documentation listed above is saved on your CD, with minutes and registers in Word files that can be copied to your hard drive and edited if necessary
- Certificate and Articles emailed in advance
Option 3: Email Pack
- Our fastest method of delivery
- Your full document package in your inbox within just a few hours of ordering
- Certificate of Incorporation emailed in PDF format
- All other documents emailed in Word format
Professional Introducers such as firms of accountants and lawyers along with any organisation or individual placing repeat orders benefit from permanently discounted rates. See or price list page for further details
The Companies Act 2006 made changes to how companies are incorporated from October 2009. One of the most significant is that the old style Memorandum and Articles of Association are replaced by what is effectively just the Articles of Association.
The Memorandum still exists but has become nothing more than a prescribed statutory statement by the subscribers and is of no further interest once a company has been formed.
The new Companies Act prescribes Model Articles that may be adopted by new companies, but having taken top legal advice we strongly recommend against forming a company utilising the Model Articles without amendment.
As a member of the Association of Company Registration Agents (ACRA), we are happy to advise that we use ACRA Approved Articles drawn up by leading Counsel and clients can be confident that their company will be incorporated with the most up to date and comprehensive set of Articles available in the UK.
Bespoke ACRA Articles contain all the necessary amendments to the Model Articles in order to ensure effective operation of your company. It is a substantial document running to around 30 pages in length and replaces the old requirement to refer to separate tables of regulations (the old Table A) in order to fully understand the company’s constitution. The comprehensive nature of the ACRA Articles also reduces the Director’s need to understand significant volumes of the Companies Act, and instead he can use his company document for most day-to-day purposes.
We advise clients in the strongest terms not to choose to adopt the Model Articles as some registration agents recommend. Using the Model Articles, whilst perfectly legal under the Companies Act, could be viewed as putting profits ahead of professional service.
For further details, please see our dedicated pages regarding our new Articles of Association and details regarding the new Companies Act 2006.