Notarial and Legalisation Services Available on a Same Day Basis
All Same-day services with FCO and Companies House are currently suspended due to Covid-19 restrictions for the foreseeable future, only postal services are available. If you would like to be contacted when these services resume please email email@example.com.
CRO understand that, as a professional or individual, you require documents to be delivered on a tight schedule, which is why we provide a full range of legislation and notary services for all document types. Companies and individuals that intend to use documents in different countries must have them certified, apostilled and notarised – this way official documents can be easily recognised beyond the UK.
We believe in in-person document submission which means that the accuracy and speed of the process are guaranteed.
Companies House Certified Documents, Apostille and Notarisation arranged as a package including payment of all disbursements, saving you time and effort.
Professional Document Translation including legal translation services.
Embassy attestation service. Legalising documents with embassies – UAE, Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait, China and many more.
We can at present:
- Order documents Companies House using their standard postal service
- Arrange an apostille via the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) postal service
- Provide duly apostilled documents Via next day post or courier services.
- Arrange Notarial certification of most documents within 1 day, providing a scanned copy and posting back to you via next day UK post or overseas courier where required.
This means that our highly experienced team will save you time and effort, as they will be the ones making the necessary appointments and liaising with the appropriate offices. CRO will also organise everything for you, so you’re not spending days trying to sort it all out.
The reason why we can deliver documents to individuals and professionals so quickly is because we are known at the FCO and can ensure your orders are processed fast. This is the case for every document you entrust us with, no matter whether it is the first time you engage our services, or if you are a returning customer.
In short, our document legalisation services ensure that:
- UK documents (such as court files and official certificates) can be used in other countries.
- Your professional documents are translated where required using legal translation services.
- A wide array of documents can be legalised, such as birth certificates, international affidavits, depositions and name changes.
- You receive the fully legalised documents via next day UK post or overseas courier where required.
- You save time and money
The CRO team is also able to provide embassy legislation for countries not party to the 1961 Hague convention. We can liaise with the relevant embassy and apply for the legalisation of documents on your behalf. And, because we possess a vast knowledge and experience of how each embassy works, we can streamline the process and get results as quickly as possible.
Let us handle your documents for you. With CRO’s document legalisation services, you can focus on your clients and on other important parts of your job instead.
CRO endeavour to give you an accurate indication of the timescale when we quote the fee for our services.
Head Office – Bramhall (Registered Office Address)
Company Registrations Online Limited
Maple Road, Bramhall
SK7 2DH, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 161 440 8884
Information Services – Cardiff
Company Registrations Online Limited
T/a CROinfo, Castle House
2nd Floor, Suite B, 63-69 Cardiff Rd
Taffs Well, Cardiff
CF15 7RD, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 2920 990800
Head Office – Carpenter Court, Maple Road, Bramhall, Stockport, Cheshire SK7 2DH T: +44 (0)161 440 8884 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Services Office – Castle House, 2nd Floor, Suite B 63-69 Cardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff CF15 7RD T: +44 (0)2920 990800 | E: email@example.com