COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Ad Hoc Services
Alongside our company formation services, a large part of our business is in the provision of general specialised company secretarial services. Many of our clients are firms of professional accountants and lawyers who wish to outsource individual company secretarial tasks that would otherwise take up valuable time of their own but we also deal directly with a large number of private businesses.
From the simple task of an appointment of a director to more complicated matters such as share restructures, company restorations and reductions of share capital, we will be happy to advise on an appropriate course of action and then prepare comprehensive paperwork as required.
The following selection of services is not an exhaustive list of possible transactions but gives an indication of the more common matters that we will undertake for clients. Should clients find that it is likely that they will use these services on a regular basis, it may be more cost effective to consider our CompanyView managed company secretarial service.
All prices are shown exclusive of VAT and include Companies House filing fees where appropriate.
|General Company Maintenance||Price|
|Change of Company Name||£70.00|
|Same-day Change of Company Name||£130.00|
|Name Swap/Simultaneous Change of Company Name||£140.00|
|Application for Striking Off/Dissolution||£35.00|
|Appointment/Resignation of Director or Company Secretary 1||£25.00|
|Change in particulars of Officers 1||£25.00|
|Change of Registered Office 1||£25.00|
|Change of Accounting Reference Date 1||£25.00|
|Share Allotment (cash and bonus allotment) 1||£75.00|
|Dividend Declaration 2||£50.00|
|Adoption of Companies Act 2006 compliant Articles of Association 3||£110.00|
|Changes to Articles 3||From £110.00|
|Preparation of Dormant Accounts||£50.00|
|Reconstruction of Statutory Books||from £100.00|
|Administrative Restoration of Dissolved Company 4||from £350.00|
|Specialist Share Transactions||Price|
|Buy Back of Shares||£175.00|
|Change of class rights||£150.00|
|Redemption of preference shares||£175.00|
|Conversion of loan into shares||£175.00|
|Allotment of preference shares||£100.00|
|Conversion of preference shares||£175.00|
|Transfer of shares||£75.00|
|Re-designation of shares||£150.00|
|Sub-division of shares||£120.00|
|Consolidation of shares||£120.00|
|Forfeiture of shares||£200.00|
|Reduction of Share Capital||from £250.00|
(1) discounts may apply where multiple events are processed under the same instruction
(2) includes minutes, tax vouchers and dividend report for up to 6 payments per instruction
(3) Companies Act 2006 compliant – bespoke ACRA Approved Articles
(4) includes Companies House restoration fee but excludes the Treasury Solicitors fee and any Companies House disbursements for bringing annual returns and accounts up to date
• For each instruction, we will prepare all necessary Board Minutes, Resolutions and Companies House forms, and ensure that appropriate documents are filed at Companies House.
• Company Resolutions are completed by way of Written Resolution unless specifically indicated that resolutions are to be passe at actual meetings. In such circumstances an extra fee of £15.00 per instruction shall apply.
• For all instructions that require an amendment to the Articles of Association, bound copies of the new Articles may be purchased at an additional fee of £12.00 per copy.
Head Office – Carpenter Court, Maple Road, Bramhall, Stockport, Cheshire SK7 2DH T: +44 (0)161 440 8884 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Services Office – Castle House, 2nd Floor, Suite B 63-69 Cardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff CF15 7RD T: +44 (0)2920 990800 | E: email@example.com