All the following events are covered in our standard service agreement.
There is no limit regarding the frequency of use of the service.
After receiving your instruction we will produce all statutory minutes, resolutions, forms and update registers as required.
All the following events are included in the service. The annual fee covers all these events, and we will ensure documents are filed correctly at Companies House we produce and update your company minutes, resolutions and statutory registers as required. Any disbursements will be paid, and we will recharge these to you accordingly.
We will advise you in ensuring the correct procedures are followed, help to draft documents, notices, and minutes of meetings, and assist you with any complicated issues such as solutions should you need to restructure your company’s shares.
- Confirmation statement filing
- PSC register updates and changes
- Appointment/resignation of director/secretary
- Change in officer details
- Notification of directors’ service addresses
- Change of registered office
- Allotments of shares
- Transfer of shares
- Creation of new shares classes
- Change in accounting reference date
- Change of company name
- Application for striking off
- Single alternative inspection location notice (SAIL)
- Dividends – including minutes, reports and vouchers
- Approval of accounts
- Preparation of dormant accounts
Specialist share re-structuring also included:
- Re-designation of share classes
- Alteration to class rights
- Preference shares
- Reduction of share capital
- Buy back of shares
Head Office – Carpenter Court, Maple Road, Bramhall, Stockport, Cheshire SK7 2DH T: +44 (0)161 440 8884 | E: email@example.com
Information Services Office – Castle House, 2nd Floor, Suite B 63-69 Cardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff CF15 7RD T: +44 (0)2920 990800 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org