COMPANY REGISTRATIONS PACKAGES
A comprehensive service to get your business started, combining your choice of add-on services to make the establishment and continued support of your business all that much easier.
COMPANY REGISTRATION Packages from CRO
- Have you thought about whether your company’s Articles of Association will give the directors and shareholders adequate protection should anything go wrong?
- If there is to be more than one shareholder in your new company have you considered a shareholder agreement to protect you and your family’s interests and future financial security?
- Are you aware of your legal obligations as a director?
- Do you realise that the Law requires that you maintain numerous official records for the company, which most company formation agents don’t complete for you? You won’t get these even if you use service provided by Companies House! You’ll also need to keep these updated when anything changes in your company structure, maintaining minutes of official board meetings and updating statutory registers.
- Are you aware that a share certificate is your only true evidence in law of your ownership of shares in your new limited company, and the company is legally obliged to issue certificates within two months of allocation of shares? Again, many agents including Companies House do not produce these for you, and these also need replacing or updating if anything changes.
- What happens if you change your address, want to add a new director or change the shareholding in the new company after incorporation?
- Did you realise that any changes following incorporation, even to your home address must be recorded in legally required company documentation and at Companies House?
If any of this makes you think a bit more about the process of setting up and running your new company, then you’re not alone… our company formation packages are here to assist.
All-Inclusive is a company registration package to get your business started. The packages are a combination of add-on services that are chosen by yourself to help you with the establishment and continue support of your business.
All Inclusive company formation packages includes any or all of the following:
• FREE Email Service Premier Company Formation
• Includes bespoke Articles of Association approved by The Association of Company Registration Agents
• Includes fully completed Statutory Registers prepared under the Companies Act 2006 with completed Share Certificates
• 12 months Managed Company Secretarial Service
• 12 months Registered Office address if required
• 12 months Nominee Company Secretary if required
• 12 months Directors’ Service Address if required
• Directors’ Duties & Obligations Guide
• Shareholder Agreement where applicable
• VAT Registration if and when required
• PAYE Registration if and when required
• 30-minute accountancy consultation
• Business start-up consultation with The Forum of Private Business
• Company Secretarial information and telephone advice line
• 50% discount on a range of additional services
In your second and subsequent years of membership we will also carry out the following:
• A full annual health-check to advise you of any outstanding matters and ensure all legally required issues are up to date
• Continuing pro-active checks to ensure accounts and Confirmation Statements are filed on time
• Review of the company’s statutory registers
• Review to ensure share certificates have been properly executed and issued to all shareholders
• Review of minutes to ensure all necessary events have been recorded
Benefits offered under All Inclusive are entirely optional, and there is no obligation to use any specific element of the service
CRO is regulated under the Money Laundering Regulations. All Inclusive clients must comply fully with our Anti Money Laundering requirements. No refund of fees paid will be made should the service be terminated under our terms and conditions in the event that any individual named as a director or shareholder of a company registered under the All Inclusive scheme is unable or unwilling to comply with the Regulations.
Head Office – Carpenter Court, Maple Road, Bramhall, Stockport, Cheshire SK7 2DH T: +44 (0)161 440 8884 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Services Office – Castle House, 2nd Floor, Suite B 63-69 Cardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff CF15 7RD T: +44 (0)2920 990800 | E: email@example.com