Searching the register for accurate information and compiling relevant documents can often be time consuming and complex. Our highly experienced team will ensure you get all the correct historic and current information together with relevant filtered documents to match your requirements, presenting all necessary details in a comprehensive report with a full and accurate summary together with the relevant document images. All reports are expertly analysed and stringently checked to ensure accuracy with all anomalies and/or omissions identified and reported. All reports are fully indemnified.
Provision of information on overseas companies can be a complex matter and simply locating the appropriate registry and understanding the availability of information in various foreign jurisdictions can be extremely time consuming. Our experienced searchers are familiar with the intricacies of international business searches and will provide advice on what is available, then supply the appropriate documents and reports as fast as possible.
In addition to the advice we provide to customers via our in-house experts, you can also order your reports online with our system providing full and up to date details of what may be available in each jurisdiction.
We will endeavour to provide the result of any searches placed within 30 minutes between the hours of 10.00am and 4.30pm on any business day.
A litigation check against a company name covering England and Wales at the High Court of Justice providing details of any cases that are dealt with at The Business and Property Courts and Queen’s Bench Division of the High Court, as listed below:
- Admiralty Court (QBD)
- Business List (ChD)
- Chancery Appeals (ChD)
- Commercial Court (QBD)
- Competition List (ChD)
- Financial List (ChD/QBD)
- Insolvency and Company List (ChD)
- Intellectual Property List (ChD)
- Property, Trusts and Probate List (ChD)
- Queen’s Bench Claims (QBD)
- Queen’s Bench High Court Appeals (QBD)
- Revenue List (ChD)
- Technology and Construction Court (QBD)
Delivered within 1 hour between the hours of 10am and 4.30pm
- Winding Up Search (as detailed above)
- The Gazette – checks for and lists any published insolvency notices on the official public record
- Companies House Check – checks for and provides copies of all relevant insolvency and related documents at Companies House – Also provides the official filing history and general details of a company.
We provide a choice of competitively priced document packs sourced directly from Companies House, with package types and content equivalent to that which are available via the Companies House Direct system. All packages are delivered within minutes as a single bookmarked PDF file together with an optional company profile. Bespoke packages are also available.
Free and instant access to over 155 million documents filed at Companies House on all registered companies in the UK.
A search of the Registry Trust by company name or trading name to reveal CCJs, Administration Orders and other Judgements.
A search of the Companies House archive records dating back to 1856. If the relevant company is located and the file is still available the following information and documents will be included:
- Certificate of Incorporation and all changes of name
- Company number
- Date of Incorporation
- Any previous names (if available)
- Registered Office (if available)
- Dissolution documents
- Friendly societies
- Registered societies including co-operative societies and community benefit societies
- Credit unions
- Building societies
Reports are sourced from Experian™ a trusted custodian of vast databases of information relating to business. The following report types are available:
- Limited Company Risk Report
- Limited Company Corporate Tree Report
- Limited Company Corporate Tree with Risk Score Report
Reports are sourced from Experian™ a trusted custodian of vast databases of information relating to business. Reports may contain the following information:
- Business details
- Credit Score
- Credit Assessment
- Principal Activities
- Number of Employees
- County Court Judgements
- Consumer Credit Licence Details
- Payment Profile
- Bankruptcy information
Proprietor Details (where available)
Head Office – Carpenter Court, Maple Road, Bramhall, Stockport, Cheshire SK7 2DH T: +44 (0)161 440 8884 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Services Office – Castle House, 2nd Floor, Suite B 63-69 Cardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff CF15 7RD T: +44 (0)2920 990800 | E: email@example.com