Our UK court searches service allows you to easily carry out winding up searches, bankruptcy and company insolvency searches and litigation searches so you can mitigate risk and find out if a company is being liquidated or is in provisional liquidation. Our team can save you time and money finding you all the latest information and providing it within a comprehensive report. This report will be expertly checked to ensure accuracy and available quickly.
Find out more about the court searches we offer below.
Our highly trained and experienced searchers will check on a company name at the Insolvency and Companies List (formerly known as the Companies Court) to determine whether there are any pending winding up petitions registered against that company. The report will contain details of any pending winding up petitions and any notices of intention to appoint an Administrator, notice of appointment of an Administrator, administration order and application for the making of an administration order that appear on the records, together with a summary of any previous withdrawn or dismissed petitions filed in the last 36 months.
We will endeavour to provide the result of any searches placed within 30 minutes between the hours of 10.00am and 4.30pm on any business day.
The service covers Courts covered by CE-File (HM Courts & Tribunals Public Search & Office Copies) for England and Wales at the High Court of Justice relating to cases that are dealt with at The Business and Property Courts and Queen’s Bench Division of the High Court, as listed below:
• Admiralty Court (QBD)
• Business List (ChD)
• Chancery Appeals (ChD)
• Commercial Court (QBD)
• Competition List (ChD)
• Financial List (ChD/QBD)
• Insolvency & Company List (ChD)
• Intellectual Property List (ChD)
• Property Trusts and Probate List (ChD)
• Queen’s Bench Claims (QBD)
• Queen’s Bench High Court Appeals (QBD)
• Revenue List (ChD)
• Technology and Construction Court (QBD)
1. Court Docket Alerts
Provides an alert service for a party/participant name or names. We will monitor on schedule dates the name or names for any future case listings and provide an alert when any cases appear containing the party/particiant name or names.
2. Court Docket Prospect Alerts
Provides an alert for new case listings at a specific court or courts. We will monitor on scheduled dates the selected court(s) for all case listings and provide an alert when any new cases are listed.
3. Court Docket Search
A Party/Participant or Case Number search of the CE-File records showing any cases, filings and what office copy documents are available.
Delivered within 30 minutes between the hours of 10:00am and 4.30pm, this report combines the following three elements:
- Winding Up Search (as detailed above)
- The Gazette – checks for and lists any published insolvency notices on the official public record
- Companies House Check – checks for and provides copies of all relevant insolvency and related documents at Companies House – Also provides the official filing history and general details of a company.
A litigation check against a company name covering England and Wales at the High Court of Justice providing details of any cases that are dealt with at The Business and Property Courts and Queen’s Bench Division of the High Court, as listed below:
- Admiralty Court (QBD)
- Business List (ChD)
- Chancery Appeals (ChD)
- Commercial Court (QBD)
- Competition List (ChD)
- Financial List (ChD/QBD)
- Insolvency and Company List (ChD)
- Intellectual Property List (ChD)
- Property, Trusts and Probate List (ChD)
- Queen’s Bench Claims (QBD)
- Queen’s Bench High Court Appeals (QBD)
- Revenue List (ChD)
- Technology and Construction Court (QBD)
Our litigation searches are delivered within 1 hour between the hours of 10am and 4.30pm
A search at the High Court of Justice and Central London County Court to determine whether any bankruptcy petitions have been filed against a debtor.
A search of the UK Land Registry covering England and Wales to reveal details of an individual bankruptcy order or any pending action in bankruptcy, plus a search of the Individual Insolvency Register covering the following:
- Debt relief orders that are current or have ended in the last 3 months
- Current individual voluntary arrangements and fast-track voluntary arrangements, including those that have ended in the last 3 months
- Current bankruptcy restriction orders or undertakings and interim bankruptcy restriction orders
- Current debt relief restriction orders or undertakings and interim debt relief restriction orders
Plus a search at the Royal Courts of Justice and Central London County Court to determine whether any bankruptcy petitions have been filed within the last 18 months against a debtor.
Head Office – Carpenter Court, Maple Road, Bramhall, Stockport, Cheshire SK7 2DH T: +44 (0)161 440 8884 | E: email@example.com
Information Services Office – Castle House, 2nd Floor, Suite B 63-69 Cardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff CF15 7RD T: +44 (0)2920 990800 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org