What Do Our Winding Up Search Reports Offer?
Our highly trained and experienced searchers will thoroughly check a company’s name at the Insolvency and Companies List. This search aims to determine whether any pending winding up petitions are registered against the company. Once the search is complete, our detailed report will include the following:
- Information on any pending winding up petitions
- Any notices of intention to appoint an Administrator, notice of appointment of an Administrator, administration order, and application for the making of an administration order that appears on the records
- A summary of any previously withdrawn or dismissed petitions filed in the last 36 months
Our goal is to provide our clients with quick results, and we strive to deliver the outcome of any winding up searches within 30 minutes during court opening hours, which are between 10.00am and 4.30pm on any working day.
Why Choose CRO For Winding Up Searches?
There are many reasons why we’re so highly commended for our winding up searches and multi-award winning services.
- Firstly, our highly efficient service which provides an archived pdf report ,delivered within 30 minutes during court opening hours makes us incredibly desirable and is a key reason why CRO’s winding up searches service is so sought-after.
- In addition, our £10 million Professional Indemnity Insurance covers all of our reports, providing financial protection and peace of mind.
- Finally, as well as our winding up searches service, we also provide Full Insolvency Reports, which contain a combination of a winding up search, a Companies House, and a relevant Gazette check (London, Edinburgh, or Belfast. This way, you can get everything you need in one place, saving you time, confusion, and money.
So, if you need a winding up search but wish to avoid the time and money spent contacting premium rate telephone lines, contact CRO today, and a member of our expert team will be more than happy to help.